Setting Up a Unique Social Media Account and Brand Name
Building Your Brand
A brand is a name, term, design, symbol, or other feature that distinguishes an organization or product from its rivals in the eyes of the customer. Brands are used in business, marketing, and advertising. Branding is a process that helps you create a strong and distinctive identity for your company. It involves creating a business name and visual identity for your business, as well as communicating this to potential customers through marketing channels including social media websites. These Websites will help you of generating a brand name for you:
The following websites to help you choose a domain name:
Choosing the Right Name for Your Social Media
This is what people will react to most of the time. The easiest way when choosing a username or social media handle is that you need to pick one that matches your domain.
Customizing your social media accounts is the best method to show who you are and what you do. There are 4 key steps to customizing your social media profile:
1. Choose a color scheme that reflects your personality
2. Add a logo or icon that represents you and your brand
3. Add a slogan or quote that sums up what you do
4. Customize your background with pictures and graphics that represent who you are, what your business is about, or what themes you want to show
The quickest way to choose a desired username across all social media platforms is to check the free tool links, these are all free online tools for any social media site or username checker websites:
How You Can Customize your Logo
A logo is a graphic mark or symbol that identifies a company, organization, or product. Logos are often used to identify businesses and organizations. A logo is the most important part of your brand identity. It conveys your company’s message and tells people what you do.
Logo design is the design process of creating a logo for a business, product, or organization by using words and pictures to create an emblem that can be easily recognized by its target audience. The process can take from several hours to several weeks depending on the scope of the project and the complexity involved in it.
There are many ways you can customize your logo for different purposes:
1. You can match your colors with your website’s color scheme to make your brand consistent across all social media channels
2. You can change the font typeface depending on what kind of message you want to convey with it
3. You can improve the contrast in your design by adding a darker theme, making your font size spacing stand out, and adding graphics.
Some websites to help you create a great logo: