Webmethod is looking for talented Senior Okta Engineers. In this role, you will be tasked with providing hands-on implementation and deployment services to our customers. We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and hands-on leader who understands the Okta platform, the technology and the value proposition that it brings to customers of all sizes. .
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical consultant delivering IT solutions to external customers.
- 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing security and identity management solutions to support critical systems and business programs.
- Experience with technologies and protocols to support identity federation and robust access control models (e.g., SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect).
- Knowledge of typical enterprise identity life cycle management processes and standards.
- General knowledge of cloud architectures as well as complex enterprise on-premise IT landscapes.
- AD and LDAP experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and cutting-edge infrastructures.
- SaaS deployment experience: Salesforce, Box, Office 365, Workday and HR as master for identities preferred.
- Experience in designing and implementing security and identity management solutions to support critical systems and business programs.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple customer engagements
- Able and willing to be a hands-on contributor.
Additional Requirements are a PLUS!
- Software development experience (Java, Python, Ruby etc. ).
- Familiar with API management using Mulesoft, Axway or Apigee preferred.
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remotive.com/remote-jobs/software-dev/sr-okta-engineer-1785018→