Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Take charge of Project and Change management to enable and integrate existing or new business processes into the IT platform.
• To collect user requests for changes/enhancements within the software; to manage and coordinate internal process owners to avoid conflicts and inconsistencies, to prioritize the change requests; to manage the solution process (software provider, consultants); to evaluate and implement new software if required.
• Take charge of Incident management including collection and qualification of software bugs / faults, and managing the trouble shooting process (software suppliers, Service Level Provider)
• Take charge of Release management to organize and run test for new releases, service packs and hot fixes.
• Take charge of Documentation of parameter settings, authorizations and release / fixes.
• Prepare and support in IT audits.
• Bachelor or above
• At least 7 years’ experience in IT (prefer CRM / SCM related)
• multinational company experience required.
• Experience in defining business application per business requirements (prefer prior exposure to finance / work experience in financial services industry)
• Strong communication, collaborative skills
• Proven project management skills, detail oriented and process driven.
• More than 2 years team leading experience
• Proficient in English / Knowledge of Chinese would be an asset.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.themuse.com/jobs/siemens/smd-it-crm-administrator-sh→