Senior IT Process and Quality Manager (m/f/d)
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providersglobally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired totransform the way things are done – because we want what is best for ourpeople, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we invest in engineeringexcellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stopthere. We also deeply invest on our 68 000 people with the hearts of pioneers, highlycommitted and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the futureof healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuouslyreinvent ourselves.
As a senior IT process and quality manager youwill be part of the ITSM team to ensure the process backbone of SiemensHealthineers IT with the process owner and process managers together.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Youplan, model, implement and improve ITSM processes in coordination with processowners and/or process managers for our entire company globally
- Togetherwith the team you will ensure that all processes are defined according toquality requirements, IT requirements and procedures and implement themeffectively in compliance with standards, norms and quality regulations
- Youwill take on the role of ITSM Process Architect and will be responsible forITSM governance and maintenance of the process architecture, coordinating allchanges to processes and ensuring that all processes work together seamlessly
- Youwill self-dependently plan process improvements, quality initiatives andprocess harmonization across the IT organization
- Youdesign concept to reporting and KPIs to measure our process maturity,effectiveness and efficiency and implement the concept
- Youactively communicate, organize workshops and manage changes in the organizationresulting from the process change
Qualification & Experience
- 10+ years of work experience of IT Service Management or IT Quality
- You have many years of professional experience in the area of IT service management and with the ITIL framework,
- You have in-depth knowledge of relevant standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO20000, ISO13485) and regulations
- You have a very good understanding and experience in process design and process modelling
- You have convincing operational experience in the area of service rollout as well as in projects in an international environment
- You have sound practical experience in LEAN & agile methods
- You have degree in the field of IT / (business) informatics or comparable
- You have knowledge on process modelling including tools like ARIS or Stages and methodology like value stream mapping is preferred.
- You have Experience and skills in ServiceNow (preferred).
- Your business-fluent English enables you to collaborate and communicate with colleagues in an international environment.
- You are located in Poland (or willing to relocate)
- You are open to occasional business travels
- ITIL V3 or higher
- We are flexible regarding type of contract
- You can work remote/hybrid/in one of our regionaloffices
- We provide necessary tools
If you are interested use the”Apply” button.
At Siemens Healthineers, we take into account different perspectives, areopen to dialogue and challenge conventions. Change is an integral part of ourwork. We strive to be a leader of change in our industry, not just to respondto them. We invite you to take on new challenges with us, test your ideas andcelebrate successes.
We highly value diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, so wewarmly invite everyone, regardless of their gender identity, to apply for thisposition. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
Do you want to know more? Contact us.
At https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/pl/ you will find additional information about our areas of activities.
We care about data privacy and take it seriously in accordance with theGDPR and other regulations related to personal data protection. For thisreason, please do not send us your CV or other application documents by e-mail.Instead, please create your profile on our Career Portal https://jobs.siemens.com/healthineers , which allows you to submit your documents, apply for open positions andto obtain information about our vacancies and career development at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.themuse.com/jobs/siemens/senior-process-and-quality-manager-e4778c→