Do you wantto join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases andenabling access to care for more people around the world? At SiemensHealthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer youa flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfortzone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT On Site Support Analyst Colombia!!
ITOn Site Support analyst will perform end users support, presential and remote,for Healthineers (People who work for Siemens Healthineers) users onLatin America.
Willact as smart hands on the rollout of global IT infrastructure projects andIncidents for Latin American countries.
Your tasks andresponsibilities:
- On Site End User Support for clients, mobile phones, print, Microsoft 365and company applications
- Perform virtualsupport for End Users on Latin American Region
- Perform VIP support (Strategic level in the organization)
- Perform IT training
- Assist end users on incidents handling and self service
- Assist with new employees onboarding
- Management of IT devices inventory
- Management of print consumables stocks and reposition
- Create and translate Knowledge Base articles and support procedures
- Perform security forensic copies
- Provide regular activities report
- Act as smart hands to central projects and incidents
- Availability to work in “on-call” regime outside the business hours
Your qualifications andexperience:
- 3+ years of experience on End UserSupport
- Experience in VIP Support & Goodpresentation and experience in VIP handling
- Experience in Assets Management
- Intermediate English
- Desirable Portuguese
- Microsoft and Apple computer operationsystems technical expertise
- Microsoft Office M365 technicalexpertise
- Android and iOS tablets and smartphonestechnical expertise
- Desirable Trainings and Certificates inMicrosoft Windows & Microsoft Office
Your attributes and skills:
- Customer oriented and open-minded
- Strong communication skillset
- Good presentation skills and working in a global organization
- Proactive approach to problem solving
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across morethan 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible inhealthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in theindustry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients nomatter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio,spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy andinnovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatmentpathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians,developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing theboundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. Weembrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of everyindividual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact andcontinued success.
Check our Careers Site at https://jobs.siemens-healthineers.com/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applicationsfrom individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR aswell as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we askyou not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create aprofile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up aprofile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us andmakes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.Click here to getstarted.
To allrecruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please donot forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other companylocation. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related tounsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.S.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.themuse.com/jobs/siemens/it-on-site-support-analyst-colombia→