This is a high visibility position,accountable for the successful strategic alignment between the business and ITrelated organizations, as well as a working understanding of company business processesand functions across the globe. You will be responsible for technologyfunctionality supporting the processes of front office functions coveringmarketing communications and sales. You will be involved in demand analysis,clarification and prioritization, starting from the conceptual stage, withCommunications, Marketing & Sales Operations.
1. 1. Playthe role as global CRM Community Manager:
- to set and implement the changeproject plan to re-energize the CRM Network of Excellence according to the managementstrategy
- Liaise with global and regional/countrylocal CRM contributors in business and IT functions to animate the communitythrough a streamlined, objective focused framework in an efficient manner
- Conduct business processtransformation interviews and sharing forums to improve the CRM end-usersatisfaction by optimizing the working process and invention of new tools
2. 2. Workas IT business partner to identify and qualify new IT Demands:
- Lead strategic initiatives and workwith business stakeholders to identify and classify requests according topriorities and release schedule
- Provide consultancy in preparingbusiness cases, including ROI statements and KPI definition, to realize ITfunction added value to business
- Staycurrent with emerging technical innovations & application developmenttechnologies and solutions within relevant remit
- Suggestinnovations and technical/process improvements that will lead to operationalefficiency, automation and/or enhanced business impact
- Bachelor’s Degreein Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration, ideallywith a focus on marketing and sales operations
- 10+ years ofexperience in CRM, PRM and/or other sales, marketing, and communicationrelated systems/applications; and intensive knowledge of how front-officebusiness management information technology can be leveraged to operating
- Expert of MS digitalizationtools (incl. analytics and communication) such as PowerApp, PowerBI,PowerAutomate, SharePoint, Forms, Sway etc.
- Excellentcommunication and presentation skills, virtual team & project management competencies.
- Fluent in Englishand German; and additional languages are a plus
Basicwage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2500 EUR brutto /month + VAR
We are required bylaw to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertisedpositions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experiencein our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay ouremployee’s fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready towelcome high-quality candidates in our team.
What do we offer:
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybridtype of work – combination of telework and work from office
- FlexibleWorking Hours
- Bridgedays – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3 sickdays per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100%salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for offamily care
- Additionalpension plan
- 300 EURfor regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeingprogram – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Familycare program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summercamps)
- Retentionprogram (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Trainingand development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, languagecourses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Adjustablestanding desk as a standard
- Participationon world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wideproject portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company(Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.themuse.com/jobs/siemens/it-business-partner-manager-ff80a7→